- The average person walks 8,000 to 10,000 steps a day. The equivalent of 4 times around the world in their lifetime!
- 3 out of 4 people suffer serious foot problems in their lifetime
- 80% of women wear shoes that are too small
- Neglect, lack of essential care, and improperly fitting footwear contribute to foot problems.
- Women have about 4 times as many foot issues as men – high heels contribute to this.
- The foot is a very complex structure consisting of: 26 bones (1/4 of the bones in the human body), 33 joints, 107 ligaments 19 muscles.
- Conditions like arthritis, diabetes, nerve and circulatory disorders can show initial symptoms in the feet.
- Your two feet can be different sizes. Buy the shoes to fit the larger foot.
- Foot size changes as we age, have your feet periodically measured.
- Sizes / fit can vary widely from style- to style or brand- to brand.
- The most neglected part of the body are the feet. Don’t suffer with foot pain.
Busy? Live far away? Have a complicated fit issue? The highly skilled staff at Dow’s know how to fit your feet with the correct footwear to meet your lifestyle needs and are here to help you.
We offer personalized service. You are welcome to book an appointment ahead by calling us: 978-632-2974
We can reduce the discomfort associated these conditions: